Friday, January 20, 2017

Stepping Down the Line of Decline-Trigon to Bygone

I’m first
I don't care
Take, take, take
Look at me, me, me
People are expendable
Babies are just a blob of cells
I don't vote my beliefs just the party
I say I’am a Christian but I’m pro choice
It is all about the braying ass or the elephant
I’m owed and I’m going to milk it for all it’s worth
Um really? Well that has nothing to do with me friend
What have you done for me? I don’t owe you anything at all
I have got to have it all brand new, I do not want anything used
Brother can ya spare a dime? My family is having a rough time now
I do not matter, so euthanize me as I am old, sick, disabled and of no use

I do not exercise my freedom of speech because I don’t want to hurt or offend
---------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS NOT A PIECE TO DEBATE OR DISCUSS. IT IS SIMPLY A PIECE I FELT COMPELLED TO WRITE TO CONVEY THE ISSUES, GRIPES, CONCERNS, ETC OF THE THINGS ON THIS EARTH RIGHT NOW. SIMPLY SOMETHING TO MEDITATE ON AND REALIZE THE INSENSITIVE AND UNCARING WAYS THAT HAVE EVOLVED. PEOPLE AND NEIGHBORS GENUINELY USED TO MATTER. IT USED TO MATTER THAT YOUR GRANDAD FOUGHT IN A WAR OR THAT YOUR NEIGHBOR NEEDED HELP. NOW IT IS ANYTHING GOES AND SCREW YOU……..SAD. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE UGLY OR DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS ELOQUENTLY PUT. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT MOVE ON AS I REALIZE IT WON'T APPEAL TO EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment