Monday, January 2, 2017

Cradle of Tears


I asked God one day if I could make a trip down to earth,
Parents I was seeking, to be loved even before my birth,
God loves me here and He knows me so well,
But I knew my mission was to be sent away for a spell,
To be in the arms of a loving mommy and daddy was my wish,
To fulfill a mission of love sent my heart flopping like a fish,
To be held so tight and kissed so softly,
To be welcomed with love and not pay with my life so costly,
As I journeyed down from Heaven to earth,
I knew at this very moment was the day of my birth,
An encounter of two, a sperm and an egg,
Wow, how amazing! Such a miracle that’s been made!
I am so excited, in nine months my debut!
To show mommy and daddy that I am oh so cute!
Oh no! Now what! I don’t understand!
For it is a strange object that comes from a human hand,
Oh Lord, I am in pain! Why don’t they want me here?
I am only a baby and I came with no fear,
Only to love and to live out my life,
With parents that love me, not to cause any strife!
I am hurt and I cry,
I can feel them cutting at my eyes!
They don’t want me; I am garbage, not special as I thought,
Just a peace of trash to be thrown out, hoping they won’t be caught,
I am aching and crying but they don’t hear!
In the womb I am screaming and they feel no tears!
I toss and I turn in the world that’s my own,
Now my skin is burning and in my heart there’s no strong tone,
As I make my way into the earth,
I am broken, torn and a metal can is my worth,
As my Father comforts me, and sends me His peace,
His angels about me will soon be my release,
I will enter into His arms that I only too soon left,
My body made whole and no pain, it has all left,
I am glad to return to my Fathers arms,
Where I know kindness and gentleness will do me no harm,
The Father sits with me and cries. Tears flood His precious face,
I look up as He holds me, and His love fills my hearts space,
He tells me He loves me and my mission there was done,
Now I’ll live with Him, be at peace, and have oh so much fun,
He said “your hurt do I know so often I see,
as others like you come up to be with Me”,
As many more will come, and more innocent blood shed, 
the life I gave is by some to be dread,
The discarded bodies of babies that are treated as trash,
Innocent blood on the hands of people that act so rash,
Selfishness, no regard, an attitude of ease,
Sadness, lives lost, babies that no one sees!
A blindness that has swept over a world so diseased,
That they don’t see what’s wrong with killing babies or those in need,
Will anyone stand up for me, I am just a baby can’t you see?
Why is it I have no choice but my mommy can kill me?
I just want to love you and be all I can be,
I want to make a difference; can’t you do that for me?
Let your voices be heard, don’t kill anymore!!
Don’t wash your hands in blood, then be quiet and shut the door,
Stand up for me and who I am,
a loving baby sent from my Father’s hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment