Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Chrome Cocaine

The purring thunder of your bass like chrome
Pipes electric impulses deep to my bones

A hypnotic trance that takes me places
Wind in my hair and passing faces

The smell of leather wafts passed my nose
Nostrils flare at my engines prose

Oh the vibration seeps deep to my soul
I eagerly mount you and my high is to roll

I am a hog at heart a pig for power
Like the iron horse, it’s a Road King’s tower

William and Arthur admired my ride
Their wit has conjured the legacy of pride

The old Indian sits in a garage somewhere
Dying to get out and let the wind in his hair

The shiny reflection of a gas junkies dream
Mountains grow larger as I cruise their ravine

Approaching home with my high now low
Her moans now cry as her pistons now slow

The key to her heart now is removed
She is now quiet and a cease comes to our interlude.

This was so fun and I absolutely loved it. My husband's bike has great thunderous pipes and sold us on that particular bike-haha!   © 8 hours ago, Georgieanna J. Harp    harley--davidson • motorcycles

No comments:

Post a Comment