Thursday, January 19, 2017

Make Up of the Artist’s Makeup

On clay canvas I painted you so elegantly with My whisper
Oil of joy for mourning was pressed into the earthy soil of your heart
I make up all there is, ever was or will ever be…….”I Am that I Am”
The brush of My hand covers you in crimson, the makeup of My choice
The Artist’s easel of stipes and patibulum make up the holder of MY  Masterpiece

---------------------------------------------


No matter the age we live I must continue to realize my make up and the power that lies within me from the sacrifice just one made for me!!

Prompt:  "Make up" or "Make-up" or both if you choose

No less than 35 words - No more than 70 words

Any form - your choice

Word Count in your AN

MY TOTAL WORD COUNT IS 70  © 15 minutes ago, Georgieanna J. Harp    spiritual • artist • canvas • makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment