Monday, January 30, 2017

Kiss of Manga Mania





AnnaBella is an anime Cinderella

Whether Ikki, Tomoe or Royal King Zen
Stern, loving and kind are these three gentleman

They love their ladies and Bella loves them so
Handsome faces and long hair that’ll swiftly grow

Natsu, Hak, Jellal or Gray
Could I please have em all? Could I please have my way?

There is Anjou Rui who is funny, kind, and sweet
My eyes on him will drop me to my feet

But I need ta have alotta of Mr. Hijikata
His six pack abs, oh my I just gotta

Now Toudou is funny and strong like a bro
Saitou is one that does not make a show

Snow White is not one who has the seven dwarves
A Kamisama Kiss could really open some doors

Magic spells and kingdoms far, far away
Wars and powers, colored dragons to slay

Power of the dragons whether green, white or blue
The Prince they protect with the crimson hair-do

No matter the manga they’re really quite long
But best of all is Yona of the Dawn
------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment