Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Mirisa? Yep That Kind A Girl

From mud to make up, yes that’s me
My truck’s jacked high, mud tires at my knees


I love the smell of dirt, I crave the smell of grease
My hair is in a wad, and my snapback has a crease


The chain upon my wallet, hangs around my loop
I love the smell of leather, and I’d take my truck over any ole coup


My four-wheel drive is da bomb ya know
Get’s me where I wanna go


Don't tell me not ta mud around
I’ll roll coal on ya, big smoke hands down


Ima redneck barbie, sexy and slim
I can bait my own hook, and reel them bad boys in


I can work that popper, and gut its innards
Jam in my truck, and cruise listenin ta Skynyrd


I can play my bass or juju on that beat
I can collab and spit rhymes or drop ta mu feet


Don’t count me out, I can sport that Cover Girl red
Or get my Stihl chainsaw and gas from my shed


My mascara may run but that's okay
Rain just started, it’s time ta play


I can sport a camo gown with my glitter boots I’ll be wearin
Walk a runway all exotic and make the cowboys start carin


I have brains, and can talk very smart
But get me riled, and my speech falls apart


I’ll protect my family, yes I own a gun
Come on my property and I’ll count just ta one


My family I love more than mud or grime
We stick together during all our hard times


I love to write and can rhyme like my momma
Have no time for stuck-ups or selfish prima donna’s


A chameleon I am whether tractors or guns
Whether formal or normal I always have fun


I can find my dipstick and check the air in my swampers
Pump my own gas and mingle with the pompers


One thing I must write before I close
God gave me a gift for writin redneck prose


My time here is done and the point I must say
Give a Rebel yell and God bless this USA
--------------------------------------------------
Dedicated to my beautiful, awesome, talented and amazing daughter Abbi, would not have her any other way!!!!!!! I love  you to the moon and back again.


Mirisa- a beautiful blue-eyed girl that loves trucks, muddin

No comments:

Post a Comment