Sunday, January 15, 2017

Heart Glows and Kid Hellos

(upside down acrostic so read bottom to top)

*goodnight mr sun i’m only closing one eye, as you give me a wink i’ll be waving goodbyE
*giggles and laughs, tall fields i have ran, made mud pies, picked black-eyeds, played kick the caN
*lovely so lovely a moment i spy, when picking wild flowers with my loved ones and I
*refreshing you are after raindrops that do reach, a sweet juicy taste you’ll add to each peacH
*i get so excited when i see your special powers, they forever amaze me, you grow my wildflowerS
*your rays breathtaking and warm me just grand, shared in the morning over hot tea with my NaN
*you are bright and shiny with a buttery glow,your warmth and color are a huge flambeaU
*good morning dear sun my heart excitedly cries, a sojourner of light as you span the blue skieS

No comments:

Post a Comment