Sunday, January 1, 2017

Frozen Enchantment

Oh winter wind can you play a tune
as the Robin sits on the scroll and croons
We make music together in an elegant dance
a frost filled ballroom and icicles freeze their stance
My body houses melodious sounds and awaits as winters songs abound
I lye here and wait as frozen silence comes round
I await as Winters fingers surround
Sweet sounds so deep do whisper gently
elegance and beauty stare intently
It beckons me to come play and partake
deep in the forest the orchestral quake
The notes resonate and reflect sweet solitude
tall trees frozen with a catatonic attitude
Blow through me and set my sounds free
join in my orchestra of frozen jubilee

(The inspiration for this was a picture of a forest filled with fresh fallen snow and a violin standing up in it with a bird atop its scroll.)




No comments:

Post a Comment