Sunday, December 18, 2016

Riding the Waves with the Chess Master

My life became dark and my footsteps not seen,
I felt all alone and my spirit out of steam,
I prayed and I prayed as the tears came down,
I pleaded with God to rescue me or get me out of this town,
So low I became and no hope did I see,
Lack was surrounding and hard times wouldn't let me be,
How much longer Lord?
Why aren't you sending it?
My miracle should be here...
Maybe in a little bit??
The famine was here and my morsels were few,
My oil jar empty and my cup needed to be made anew,
Before I knew it the storm was raging,
I felt like a ship tossed with winds that were waging,
I pulled out His Word and yielded the sword,
Please knit my family like the three stranded chord.
Author Georgieanna J. Harp

No comments:

Post a Comment