Friday, December 30, 2016

Love Bullet - Loving or Being in Love? That is the question.

How do you know when love is there?
Does it make you queasy or stand on end every hair?
Do you look to the future as your prince stands there?
Or do you picture yourself old with silver or white hair?
Will he be beside you, is he the right one?
Were you In Love or in lust, really which one?
My eyes and my heart were led astray,
As God was not the guide in my life to stay that day,
Why is it my ears did not hear what was said,
And the spirit inside me clashed with my head,
Chaos was there and my flesh was a viper,
Ready to draw me away like the fire of a sniper,
No other soldiers fall just me and myself…
I fall to the ground like a doll off the shelf,
My body cracks like her porcelain frame,
So many pieces from playing the silly love game,
You know I was stupid as I ignored the Father,
I totally shut down and my attitude was why bother?
Tears as they flow down my porcelain cheeks,
My eyes see so much that is dark and so bleak,
The bullet it got me and came to destroy,
The hit from the devil, and to kill is his ploy,
No hospital can help I just hurt and no joy,
No scars on the outside can really be seen,
But on the inside oh my, just a bloody battle scene,
My heart will it ever be whole again?
Will something ever plug the hole where you've been?
Jesus!!! Who? Jesus you fool…
He is the only one who can take you through life’s cruel school,
He mends the wounds and heals the scars,
Allows us to glorify Him like His stars,
Wholeness it comes when His love rains down,
It saturates the heart so that healing abounds,
The bondage of the heart like a soldier who’s bound,
Becomes free and soars with a thunderous mighty sound,
Freedom has come and my heart made whole,
Just as a diamond came about from the pressure of the coal.

No comments:

Post a Comment