Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Hope Rising

I can sit here this morning and think of those times I have asked God where He was; why wasn't He doing something about my problem. Had He left me? I feel like a ship lost and tossed at sea in my storm. I look outside as I sit on the couch with my Bible and blanket as it is a chilly, dark morning.... Then slowly the beautiful fraction of light starts to appear one glimpse of a ray at a time. Before I know it I am sitting in the presence of a beautiful sunshiny morning. Then I see that He has been with me the whole time listening to my every word, attentive to my every prayer, collecting every tear and loving me through my storm until the calm waters once again come forth. Help me see this always Lord and please let me not lose my joy as I master my ship by Your strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment