Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Hellraising Ripper of the Righteous

















Oozing, foul, bloodied and gaping are my gashes
recurring, agonizing emotions haunt me at every door.
Cobwebs line the crevices of my entrails.


Hurt and heartache rot vehemently
decaying my flesh and my very essence of being.
At the core of my marrow, life forces chase life.


Like the alleyways of Whitechapel that wreak with macabre odors
evil lurks incessantly in the dark as in my wickedness it delights.
My aroma catches the attention of the murderer of my dreams.


Dark, dank, musty and cold a rogue accuser roams
with evil thoughts like daggers, he comes at me from all sides.
I feel gruesomely giddy as life has disappointed me so I just laugh.


Tormenting guilt smothers my vibrancy
unraveling the knot I hold dear at the end of my rope.
Ebony shadows close in for the kill.


Like a trophy hunter I am hunted down
and my skull to be hung on the walls of his pit.
His ammunition is cold and his strategies cleverly calculated as patience is paramount.


He is the ripper of life and the stealer of eternity
as keeping me subdued in chains of iron are his pleasure.
Bondage is welcomed as a familiar blanket of comfort.


Leaping off the balcony of change is terrifying
but I seek the rescuer of my souls eternal demise.
A shred of hope may linger yet it is nearly strangled to the point of no return.


Shadows illuminate a magnetic pull from a nearby chapel
as it beckons and sounds a distress call of the Divine.
Eerily a cross seems mesmerizing to me.


A vampire-like vixen attacks my body
she tries to keep my coffin of bondage locked.
The Nosferatu of my mind duels with my inner self.


Suddenly I feel a Light ever-consuming
heavy upon my chest, a celestial being hovers.
Resonating beams of restoration exude from every cell in my body.


A High like nothing I have experienced before
and I am drawn from the clutches of evil and all its horrors.
My clanking chains of bondage fall, I AM alive.
-------------------------------------------

I feel like people need to express the true hardships and trials we face without any pomp and fluff. Get down to the nitty gritty !!!  © 6 hours ago, Georgieanna J. Harp    dark • trials • sin • lost • good

No comments:

Post a Comment